Comprehensive Initial Training
Every franchisee receives SOLOS Pizza Cafe’s hands-on, start-up training in the Twin Cities of Minnesota. There, your training will cover every aspect of SOLOS Pizza’s franchising system. Our expert instructors will show you how to effectively market your business, coordinate scheduling, manage the administrative and financial aspects of your business and oversee your employees. You will also learn everything there is to know about our services, including ordering, setup and handling of your restaurant equipment and supplies, to further solidify the training experience. Your management team and key service professionals will be trained by SOLOS Pizza experts and key employees who actively work in the system they have created. You’ll gain invaluable hands-on experience as our trainers help you make final preparations for your successful grand opening!
As a franchisee, you will receive the most comprehensive, plain-spoken and easy-to-understand manuals in the industry.
- Jumpstart Manual: SOLOS Pizza’s one-of-a-kind Jumpstart Manual is a primary reason SOLOS franchisees get off to a fast start. Jumpstart is a pre-training program that holds your hand through every detail of your new business’s start-up. From mundane tasks such as applying for a local business license and obtaining your Federal Tax ID number to more expansive assignments such as initial employee hiring and the development of your grand opening target marketing campaign, Jumpstart ensures that you maximize your time before training. But most importantly, it helps ensure that once you return from training, you’ll be ready to launch your new business!
- The Operations Manual is a complete, easy-to-follow tutorial on how to run your SOLOS Pizza franchise successfully. It documents all the important details you need to know to efficiently run your pizza business, including daily operations, marketing, and much more. After using your Operations Manual during your comprehensive training, it will become an easy reference guide for every aspect of your SOLOS Pizza business.
- Menu Specifications Manual (including Proprietary Recipes and Formulas): Quality comes from the details. SOLOS Pizza Cafe’s proprietary secret recipes book allows you to develop those details with a comprehensive set of instructions and visual aids that take you through every step of the full line of SOLOS Pizza’s award-winning menu. From ingredients to cooking to the presentation of the pie, SOLOS Pizza has taken the guesswork out of menu preparation.
- Employee Handbooks: The philosophy of SOLOS Pizza Cafe has been condensed into the handbook your employees will use during their training and as a handy reference during their tenure with your SOLOS Pizza franchise. From policies and procedures, explanation of benefits and time off, and helpful forms and checklists, to training methods, techniques and proprietary pizza restaurant systems, the Employee Handbook is part of the SOLOS Pizza management philosophy that SOLOS Pizza Cafe is more than a business, it is a family.
- Grand Opening Manual: You will also receive a Grand Opening Manual which explains, in detail, the step-by-step process used to initially market your SOLOS Pizza franchise and kick start your business.
- Construction Specifications Manual, Site-Selection and Build-Out Assistance: Creating the right location is critical to the success of our business, and correctly managing the build-out of your SOLOS Pizza franchise can cut months off your start-up time. At SOLOS Pizza we help you through every detail; from specifications for choosing a location for your SOLOS Pizza Cafe, to working with commercial real estate brokers and lease negotiations. Our procurement vendors will assist you with purchasing all your fixtures and furnishings—staying true to SOLOS Pizza’s branding while customizing to your unique space. SOLOS Pizza Cafe’s Construction Specifications Manual and Site-Selection and Build-Out Program takes an often frustrating process and turns it into an exciting time as you see your SOLOS Pizza location nearing completion.
You’ll also receive . . .
- Employee Handbooks
- Name, Trademark and Logo
- Quality Controls
- Exclusive Territories
- Computer POS System
- An Award-Winning Menu
We were at the Eagan location with friends last night. I couldn't believe how fast and good the food was. The crust was on par with a more expensive California Pizza Kitchen. We are actually heading back there today because one of our children was at a party and was upset he missed our first trip to SOLOS.